Lawson Software
www.lawson.com Saint Paul, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work, really enjoyed it

Practice Director (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at Lawson Software full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe people were top notch. I worked with lots of leaders of various sales and services teams that were very strong and great at getting results. The offshore resources were also the best I've worked with in years.

ConsIncentive plan did not effectively motivate the middle masses to better performance. Worked well with top performers, but was not motivating to middle of the road staff and consultants.

Advice to Senior ManagementAfter the acquisition by Infor, I understand the environment changed significantly, no advice at this time.

Good company to work for.

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Lawson Software full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very friendly and cooperative culture. Cons: Not sure how culture will change now that Lawson has… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Opportunity was over stated - changes

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Lake Forest, CA

I have been working at Lawson Software

Pros: Many nice co-workers desiring to do a good job for their… Cons: Unstable work environment due to Infor acquisition causing turnover. Beware of sales managers who claim better opportunity than historically… Advice to Senior Management: When employees have to work with managers who are disliked, not respected, it hinders the entire team's performance and causes low morale. Would be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lawson Software.

Worked for Lawson Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lawson Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lawson Software CEO Harry Debes. All reviews posted anonymously by Lawson Software employees.