Le Château

www.lechateau.com
  www.lechateau.com
There are newer employer reviews for Le Château

work your ass off to change the world or product; marketing non existant and no client knows about it.

Current Employee - Someone Who Cares
Current Employee - Someone Who Cares

I have been working at Le Château

Pros

the snr management there is inspiring and thougful to where the company should go. they are demanding but in a good way to spark talent to react and perform. most people want to pursue excellence in all the do and it makes for some good team work.

Cons

the marketing department is a complete failure it seems - i go into stores now and then and somehow all the hard work of product teams, store teams, merchandising teams, and everyone trying to stay atop of the business and make it work gets lost - marketing can`t tell a story. cant share the direction the brand seems to be going in somehow due to lack leadership or talent. its very sad. internal communication is also not so great - yet surely if marketing was better imsure the excitment and message would be strong in all.

sometimes when it feels like nothing is working and you`ve looked at everything and everyone. look again. there`s something wrong. if your creating a shift in the product, the price, and your place of business as an enviroment - there needs to be a strategic plan in place to support that. or you`ll be forever handicapped. maybe its time to create a shift in marketing

69 Other Employee Reviews for Le Château (View Most Recent)

Its not a bad place to work.

Current Employee - Key Holder in Charlottetown, PE (Canada)
    Current Employee - Key Holder in Charlottetown, PE (Canada)

I have been working at Le Château

Pros

Love the discount.
    love the product
    love the fashion trends
    very up to date clothing.
    love the staff that I work with in my store.

Cons

The company needs to start focusing whats sells in each store, just because something sells in toronto does not mean it will sell good on PEI. and when we want to move something around to make sales better, we should no have to email 600 people and ask if its ok.

if your losing so much money, you really need to hear your staff out.. and not just say that you us.. like really listen and I can bet Le Chateau will be in the + every year!

Hard work but the discount is pretty good

I worked at Le Château

Pros

- Great discount
    - Option of getting commission if you want
    - flexible hours and time given off
    - Cool people

Cons

- Sales targets could be brutal
    - sometimes it feels like people are just a Revenue Generating Unit to meet goals

You need to understand that just because someone is not being hovered over while they shop we are not doing a bad job. Sometimes people dont want your help/

There are newer employer reviews for Le Château