Le Petit Papillon Montessori School

www.lepetitpapillonmontessori.com
  www.lepetitpapillonmontessori.com
There are newer employer reviews for Le Petit Papillon Montessori School

Now I Know Why They Are Always Hiring!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

I worked at Le Petit Papillon Montessori School full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The property is beautiful and there is free parking nearby.

Cons

Morale is very low. Employees are miserable. Poor communication between management and staff. They do not pay you for your first full day of work. (They say, at the end of the shift, that it was only a trial.) You are expected to come in early and stay late when necessary (almost always)--OFF THE CLOCK. Paydays are once a month. School is closed for Winter, Spring and Summer breaks... So you have no work. No benefits. NO BREAKS--you are working all of the time.

Stop being shady and pay your employees!

7 Other Employee Reviews for Le Petit Papillon Montessori School (View Most Recent)

Outstanding School!!! Proud to work here!!

Current Employee - Lead Teacher in North Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Lead Teacher in North Miami, FL

I have been working at Le Petit Papillon Montessori School full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

An Amazing school to work with children. I have been part an wonderful team for over four years. Our school is run by an incredibly talented woman who is very innovative and creative. We have a phenomenal campus with state of the art materials that bridge the common core standards with collegiate STEM programs. The staff myself included is friendly, well educated and passionate about Montessori and I am very proud to call this my home!

Cons

I feel that with any school you may encounter conflict, at L.P.P we work hard to keep the lines of communication open so that if there is a question or concern we are available to come to a peaceful resolve

Wonderful Teaching Experience!

I have been working at Le Petit Papillon Montessori School

Pros

I have worked at Le Petit for several years and it has been such a great teaching experience! The staff and director are very knowledgeable about the Montessori philosophy. The classroom and campus are beautiful! The administration are very helpful and supportive with any thing that I need. This school offers great programs for the children-during and after school activities. By offering various educational workshops at the school, I have been able to expand my own teaching skills.

Cons

No cons for this review.

There are newer employer reviews for Le Petit Papillon Montessori School