LeTourneau University
www.letu.edu Longview, TX 500 to 999 Employees

LeTourneau treats their workers right.

Peer Advisor (Current Employee)
Longview, TX

I have been working at LeTourneau University part-time for more than a year

ProsLETU has a great way of making their employees feel welcome and loved while they are there. They have retreats and events created just for their workers to be encouraged. They also have other staff around to talk to about any problems you may be going through and they hold extreme confidentiality if you ask for it.

ConsThe pay isn't as high as you would find at most other places, but LeTourneau has a really nice program that makes you feel like you have the best job ever.

Advice to Senior ManagementConnect with those who are higher than you. Connecting with people really works at this school, and the better reputation you have with more people, the further you'll go.

A University that makes you feel at home....Even if you're not.

Enrollment Officer (Current Employee)
Longview, TX

I have been working at LeTourneau University full-time for more than a year

Pros: Everyone is friendly. Great working atmosphere. Wonderful growth, a good future is ahead… Cons: You do REALLY well.....and you will be given more to do, a pat on the back, and that… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more opportunities for positive incentives. Be more encouraging and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Liasion between Faculity & International Students.

International Student Liaison (Current Employee)

I have been working at LeTourneau University

Pros: Great Christian environment, Generous hours, reasonable management. Cons: Wish there were more International Students. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LeTourneau University.

Worked for LeTourneau University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LeTourneau University reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by LeTourneau University employees.