LeadQual
www.leadqual.com Emeryville, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Too focused with the short term and not the long term.

Online Marketing Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at LeadQual full-time

ProsPeople are young and fun to work with. Occasional fun company trips. People are generally very open and helpful. Good place to get your foot in the door.

ConsNo 401K, low salary, no stock option, company seems to be out of touch with what Bay Area standards in a company are, boring work, mediocre benefits, lack of real management, low morale due to all of the above, no real rewards/compensation system in place which leads to no real motivation to work beyond the bare minimum, low retention rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your analysts and their complaints. Take note of how other Bay Area companies treat their employees and follow suit.

Great place to wear many hats and learn how to run a business

I have been working at LeadQual full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great visibility into the company direction Opportunity to understand and explore many different business models working with a… Cons: No Pressures associated with VC growth / funding expectations as a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not much emphasis on employees, focused only on bottom line and ROI

Online Marketing Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at LeadQual

Pros: Work stays at the office, evenings and weekends belong to… Cons: This is a place where you feel like a cog in the machine. Little emphasis on employee growth, and few to little career growth… Advice to Senior Management: Provide a platform for employees to voice their needs and opinions, feedback can only make the company better. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LeadQual.

Worked for LeadQual? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LeadQual reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LeadQual CEO ANDREW COLEMAN. All reviews posted anonymously by LeadQual employees.