Leader Bank

www.leaderbank.com
There are newer employer reviews for Leader Bank

Good experience working with a smaller community bank

Current Employee - Teller in Arlington, MA
Current Employee - Teller in Arlington, MA

I have been working at Leader Bank

Pros

You are able to work with some of the best and most experienced people in banking. You really get to know your customers and can cater to their needs with less red tape. Over all our customers seem very happy.

Cons

Because the bank is so small they don't have a training program for employees who are new to banking. Also, they always seem to be short staffed.

I think employees of Leader Bank would appreciate more of an effort on behalf of management to communticate the banks progress.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Leader Bank (View Most Recent)

top 5 places to work

Current Employee - Associate in Arlington, MA
    Current Employee - Associate in Arlington, MA

I have been working at Leader Bank

Pros

people sre great and very friendly atmosphere to work in.

Cons

Lots of work . Working crazy hours .

none

Satisfactory

Former Employee - Finance in Arlington, MA
    Former Employee - Finance in Arlington, MA

I worked at Leader Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I spent a few years at Leader and had a relatively positive experience, but as with any job it is what you make it. If you can manage to work at the lock-desk (secondary market ops), commercial lending, accounting, or as an underwriter you can learn a lot about the mortgage banking industry. I would try to stay away from loan servicing – from there you will only move laterally both in and outside the firm.

Pros – Small bank, friendly colleagues. Occasional exposure to challenging projects after you have put in your time.

Cons

Cons – Small bank, low compensation/benefits/expense reimbursement. Very traditional workplace environment. Little on-job training and career development.

Advice to management: Take the time to train your staff on the bigger picture. Organize meetings, information sessions and encourage cross-training across the firm.

There are newer employer reviews for Leader Bank