There are newer employer reviews for Leadnomics

Great company to grow with

I have been working at Leadnomics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fun and innovative culture

Opportunity to work with tons of smart and motivated colleagues in the industry.

Great location and seriously awesome view of Philadelphia. The office itself is really great too.

Lots of opportunity for advancement within the company for those who are motivated enough to seek it.

Perks, such as a huge variety of snacks, weekly catered lunches, frequent company outings, and office games (ping-pong, video games, board games)

Cons

Employees are expected to wear many hats and often don't have clear-cut roles. If you are looking for a job where you can expect do the same tasks every day and have a lot of management oversight, then this is definitely not the place for you.

Since it is a small and growing company, there are obviously some growing pains. The company is currently in the process of evolving from a very small start-up to a larger, more traditional business. This means that there are constantly changes taking place which might deter those who prefer working in a more slow-moving, predictable environment.

reviews filtered by

Great Learning Experience

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Leadnomics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

easy-going people, flexibility, good hours, very good open office, stocked pantry, great opportunity to learn and experiment, great people to talk to at sister companies, company parties, good benefits, some very intelligent people with good grasp, lots of different problems to work on and lots of customers, convenient location

Cons

pursuit of aggressive growth avenues and lack of technical comprehension, indecision by upper echelon leading to missteps, resource under-utilization, and other growing pains that most startups face

Advice to Management

startups thrive because direction, agility, and execution. sometimes you have to slow down before you can speed up to make sure everything is on track

Modern Company, Comfortable Environment & Best Internship Yet.

Former Employee - Intern in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Intern in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Leadnomics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

After coming from working in large corporations where I was micromanaged day in and day out, my faith in companies has been restored through working here. The corporate culture is everything a modern company should be. I've been the most impressed with Leadnomics out of all four of my internships. Plus, everyone I worked with was pretty hilarious, and that made me feel very comfortable coming into work everyday.

The work: The projects I get are very interesting, and I have the ability to work on whatever tailors to my interest. As an intern, that's golden. I don't find myself ever doing extremely tedious or repetitive like most other interns are used to. This company is very interested in finding your niche and allowing you to work to your best abilities through that. I've learned a lot more than I initially expected.

The people: Really smart group of people. Everyone is also very collaborative when together. They make an effort to get to know one another, and in turn that makes the job something I looked forward to everyday.

Corporate culture: Modern and mainly younger environment. Regular meetings with your team and the entire office to brainstorm, go over goals and make sure everyone is on the same page. Meetings don't feel like "typical meetings", and for the most part are laid back. Management is very transparent, and I've always gotten the feel they want everyone succeeding as a team. They consider seriously your options, which is rare these days.

Benefits: The perks are everything a college student could ask for. Lunch on the company ever Tuesday. Stocked fridge full of all the food and beer you could want. Office layout is extremely creative. There are pods, couches, lounge areas and meeting rooms if you don't want to conform to being at a desk all day. The entire office is full of happy people and big personalities which helps days go by extremely fast. Not a typical 9-5.

Cons

This isn't so much a con, but with the fast working environment, there are obviously responsibilities that are expected of you. Being in a startup environment, every person wears a couple different hats. It's not that good for anyone that can't easily multitask or self educate their way through some databases and platforms.

Advice to Management

Keep up the innovative environment within Leadnomics.

Leadnomics Response

Apr 17, 2015Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for your positive comments. We're glad your experience was challenging and what you'd hoped for.

There are newer employer reviews for Leadnomics