LeanLogistics
www.leanlogistics.com Holland, MI 150 to 499 Employees

Great place but somewhat flawed corporate culture

Java Developer (Former Employee)
Zeeland, MI

I worked at LeanLogistics

ProsTeamwork, very flexible and supportive managers. Good atmosphere, positive energy. Engages your strengths and encourages input at all levels. The work was great, I was able to learn a lot with a helpful team even though I had very little experience prior to taking the job.

ConsThere is a lack of communication in what they think of you and honestly assessing your place in the company. Some of the higher-level people had pride issues where something needed to be done their own way despite other better, simpler options available, even when confronted about it.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think they are doing a great job, but try to preserve the positive atmosphere that was present especially pre-takeover.

Fun and Challenging

I have been working at LeanLogistics full-time

Pros: As the company grows, it doesn't lose its small company… Cons: This is a required field Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company great culture

Business Development (Former Employee)
Holland, MI

I worked at LeanLogistics full-time for less than a year

Pros: Excellent company with excellent leadership and culture! Cons: Holland isn't the best location for all talent Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LeanLogistics.

Worked for LeanLogistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LeanLogistics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LeanLogistics CEO Dan Dershem. All reviews posted anonymously by LeanLogistics employees.