There are newer employer reviews for LeanLogistics

Great place but somewhat flawed corporate culture

Former Employee - Java Developer  in  Zeeland, MI
Former Employee - Java Developer in Zeeland, MI

I worked at LeanLogistics

Pros

Teamwork, very flexible and supportive managers. Good atmosphere, positive energy. Engages your strengths and encourages input at all levels. The work was great, I was able to learn a lot with a helpful team even though I had very little experience prior to taking the job.

Cons

There is a lack of communication in what they think of you and honestly assessing your place in the company. Some of the higher-level people had pride issues where something needed to be done their own way despite other better, simpler options available, even when confronted about it.

I think they are doing a great job, but try to preserve the positive atmosphere that was present especially pre-takeover.

6 Other Employee Reviews for LeanLogistics (View Most Recent)

Fun and Challenging

I have been working at LeanLogistics full-time

Pros

As the company grows, it doesn't lose its small company feel.

Cons

This is a required field

Exciting and innovative company with great potential for growth in the near future that prefers to promote from within.

Current Employee - Logistics Coordinator  in  Holland, MI
    Current Employee - Logistics Coordinator in Holland, MI

I have been working at LeanLogistics full-time for less than a year

Pros

LeanLogistics has an amazing laid back company culture that just seems to click and work for everyone at the company. The employees are passionate about the company and everyone is very helpful. There is great potential for internal development as well which is a huge plus.

Cons

Not necessarily a con but as an employee at LeanLogistics you really have to put your best foot forward every day in order to stand out because everyone here puts in 110% on a daily basis.

Keep doing what you are doing and be sure to never lose the company culture and intimate relationships that have been developed over time within the company.

There are newer employer reviews for LeanLogistics

Worked for LeanLogistics? Contribute to the Community!