Leapforce
www.leapforceathome.com Pleasanton, CA

Disorganized and Unprofessional

I have been working at Leapforce as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros- The pay is good for this type of job.
- Being able to work when you want with no set schedule

Cons- The office staff come across as very arrogant and rude.
- When there is any kind of communication, often times it's poorly written or completely incorrect.
- You may receive notice that your contract was not renewed when it actually was.
- They may make an error with your pay that gets correct, but you'll receive no apology or correspondence indicating it's being corrected and added to your next pay.
- E-mails of any kind will very often go unanswered or ignored.
- Although it's a contract position, the company instructs you as to what you do and how in great detail. Very clear Behavioral Control.
- They control how you can use your own computer while logged into their system. Again, very clear Behavioral Control.
- A lot of unpaid training
- The complete disregard of the strict rules set by the IRS on contract labor
- The lack of work during certain times of the year to where you have to refresh your screen continually in the hopes that work arrives.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease monitor your office staff and their communications with contractors. Also, please carefully review the IRS Common Law Rules on what constitutes an employee vs. a contractor. Otherwise, your company may be "penalized" by the IRS.

Decent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Leapforce

Pros: Good pay, flexible hours (sometimes), easy work for the most… Cons: You have to work a certain amount of hours, you have to do everything a certain… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not what I thought it would be

Ad Rater (Current Employee)

I have been working at Leapforce

Pros: You get to work at home. People on chat are very… Cons: This is not a full time job. Hours are not "officially" capped, but everyone knows they are. You'll be lucky if you get 20 hours… Advice to Senior Management: Be more transparent, and supply better communication with your workers. More

There are newer reviews on Leapforce.

Worked for Leapforce? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leapforce reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Leapforce CEO Daren Jackson. All reviews posted anonymously by Leapforce employees.