Learning Care Group
www.learningcaregroup.com Novi, MI 5000+ Employees

Large company that still retains a smaller company feel

Novi, MI

ProsI appreciate that we have a strong but accessible leadership team in place including a female CEO and female COO. The changes to the executive leadership team over the years have been for the positive. Most everyone at this company and especially at HQ genuinely wants to help the schools, the families and the children.

ConsWorking in the metro Detroit market, yes, you might be able to get higher comp and some better benefits working for the autos or auto suppliers but other things like worklife balance, good co-workers, doing meaningful work, working in a supportive environment are just as important or in some cases more important to me. Everyone has to decide what is most important to them for their career.

What a joke!

Lead Preschool Teacher (Former Employee)
    Rochester, NY

I worked at Learning Care Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The children and families that you service for the most… Cons: There are no room for professional growth. No raises. benefits are more expensive and no longer match 401k. Directors are required to cut hours, supplies… Advice to Senior Management: Offer quality childcare and your enrollments and profits will rise. Start appreciating… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No room for advancement

Lead Teacher (Former Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Learning Care Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: safe environment and strong curriculum. our school was a million-dollar… Cons: consistent lack of materials to perform duties, unorganized, no raises (ever!), very strict and unforgiving policies. In my 3 years of employment, I never received… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the parents and the teachers and address the issues… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Learning Care Group.

Worked for Learning Care Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Learning Care Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Learning Care Group CEO Barbara J. Beck. All reviews posted anonymously by Learning Care Group employees.