Learning Care Group
www.learningcaregroup.com Novi, MI 5000+ Employees

Coorporation feel and very unprofessional

Academy Director (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

ProsLove the children, and love the teachers. Love the interactions with in the center.

ConsTeachers never get paid what they should, and it is hard for them to recieve a pay raise. Took me a whole year to get employee's a better pay by 0.25-0..50 cents. Poor Professionalism, and poor upper managment communication. Poor way of handling issues with lack of communication. You will be expected as a director to run the facility by yourself and there will be no accountablilty on any one else besides yourself, therefore you will rarely be able to leave the school. Little to no vacation time and very stressful environment with very little pay. Not enough pay for the amount of responsibilities and the amount of time you will spend working.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate fully with directors and teachers. know the type of people working for you. Be consistent in managing people. Do not be so political and make it about who likes who, or who knows who. Be Fair and Just to everyone. Get all aspects of every story.

Enjoyable but unaffordable -tutor time

Lead Teacher (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Learning Care Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: *I loved my co-workers, fellow teachers and even management * I had alot of fun doing activities with the children *… Cons: * CONSTANTLY getting sick * Working overtime but never getting paid for it (4 days I would work 9-10 hours then the 5th come in later… Advice to Senior Management: If you want enrollment to be high you need to… More

The worst experience of my life

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Learning Care Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Honestly, I cannot think of ANY pros to working… Cons: Terrible management Poor communication Lacked any professionalism WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE Advice to Senior Management: Go back to college! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Learning Care Group.

Worked for Learning Care Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Learning Care Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Learning Care Group CEO Barbara J. Beck. All reviews posted anonymously by Learning Care Group employees.