Learning Care Group
www.learningcaregroup.com Novi, MI 5000+ Employees

Mixed bag

Novi, MI

ProsAlthough the economic downturn has caused the office mood to take a hit, in general it is one of the happiest places I have ever had the pleasure of working for. Yes, you still have office politics like any other workplace, but there is still some of the small company feel leftover after all of the recent growth.

ConsSome departments seem to receive preferential treatment over others in regarding to staffing and pay. That good if you're in one of those departments, but sucks if you're not.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt'd be nice if we received more open communication about the current direction and performance of the company.

Not good to their employess

Lead Teacher (Current Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Learning Care Group

Pros: Working with good people, and great children. The teachers and parents are great people. the teachers care… Cons: This company cares nothing for its employees, their attitude is suck it up..there are plenty of people who would be… Advice to Senior Management: Start careing about your emloyees, pay good people a good wage, and your turn over and overhead will be much… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Don't go there

Administrative (Former Employee)
    Novi, MI

I worked at Learning Care Group

Pros: Company works hard to take care of the kids in… Cons: Poor communication from management to employees. Advice to Senior Management: Maybe new president will create an environment of clear communication. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Learning Care Group.

Worked for Learning Care Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Learning Care Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Learning Care Group CEO Barbara J. Beck. All reviews posted anonymously by Learning Care Group employees.