LearningRx

www.learningrx.com

The LearningRx center is truly an enjoyable and supportive work environment.

Cognitive Trainer (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsAll the fellow employees at my franchise are friendly, helpful, fun, energetic, and great at what they do. The management is always willing to stop what they are doing when you need attention, and always listen to concerns.

ConsThe scheduling doesn't allow for full-time, and there are sometimes long breaks in between clients with no pay. There is also a fairly low ceiling as far as promotion.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would offer work that can be done in between clients so that employees would be able to make a full day's pay when at the center all day. I would praise them for recent improvements which have made the job all the more enjoyable (such as healthy snack choices in the break room, and team building activities.

This company is a nightmare

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LearningRx part-time for more than a year

Pros: You get to work with children. Cons: LearningRx makes all employees sign a contract that holds them responsible for all money lost if the employee quits durring an assignment. Then they give… Advice to Senior Management: This company is a scam. Even the central management knows… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun job but lack of professionalism

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LearningRx

Pros: Great clients and families to work with. Positive results. Happy… Cons: Extremely low reimbursement/gas amount for business errands, paychecks were seldom ready on payday,… Advice to Senior Management: Better accountability for owners as far as how they are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LearningRx.

Worked for LearningRx? Contribute to the Community!