LeasePlan USA

www.us.leaseplan.com

Great ideas! Poor execution!

Administration (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsWork life balance is good. Executive level keeps employees well informed of changes and future company goals. The company does a great job celebrating holidays and birthdays.

ConsPay sucks. In addition management does not create a pipeline to resolve issues. Management shows a lot of favoritism due to their inability to execute there own job duties. As a result, many lower level employees find themselves victims to bullying and cliques.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to employee complaints!!!! The company talks a lot about employees being family, maybe they should pay their employees better so they can actually provide for their family at home. Stop spending so much money on celebrations and increase employees pay.

One big popularity contest!

Administrator (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

I worked at LeasePlan USA

Pros: LeasePlan offers its employees many training opportunities. In addition there are many team building opportunities available to you and your co-workers.… Cons: Mid- management is rude!!!!!!!!!!!!! The open door policy does not come with confidentiality. A chain of command is continually asserted so upper management does not… Advice to Senior Management: My suggestion would be to challenge lower management on their decision making. While the company preaches accountability it does not require that same response… More

Chicago / Rolling Meadows office a dead end

I have been working at LeasePlan USA

Pros: LeasePlan senior management communicates well with employees on the state of the business. They did their best… Cons: The corporate office is in Atlanta. Chicago is a small office performing some services for the company. If you work in the Chicago… Advice to Senior Management: If you truly care about the Chicago employees, work harder… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LeasePlan USA.

Worked for LeasePlan USA? Contribute to the Community!