LeasePlan USA
www.us.leaseplan.com 150 to 499 Employees

Chicago / Rolling Meadows office a dead end

ProsLeasePlan senior management communicates well with employees on the state of the business. They did their best not to lay folks off but instead found creative ways to keep folks employed when the economy went downhill.

ConsThe corporate office is in Atlanta. Chicago is a small office performing some services for the company. If you work in the Chicago office, you suffer from an "out of sight, out of mind" syndrome many times. Communication between the offices are not good. All the good positions and career opportunities are in Atlanta, so if you work in the Chicago office, whatever job you have today is the job you will have for as long as you stay with the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you truly care about the Chicago employees, work harder to foster real communication among departments between the two offices.

Great work life balance.

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LeasePlan USA full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Work life balance. Warm, friendly environment. Cons: Minimal career growth opportunities, budget crimps training opportunities. Top heavy in… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to the messages, not the messenger. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stagnation in IT

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LeasePlan USA as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Friendly environment, flexible hours, employees feel appreciated. Cons: IT is stuck 10-15 years behind. Antiquated software development process and operations.… Advice to Senior Management: Hire outside people with different perspective and recent IT experience. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LeasePlan USA.

Worked for LeasePlan USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LeasePlan USA reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by LeasePlan USA employees.