There are newer employer reviews for Lee Technologies

Lee Technologies is a great place to work.

Current Employee - Facilities Technician in Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Facilities Technician in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Lee Technologies

Pros

This Company has proven to me that it appreciates its employees and always gives them the opportunity to contribute their opinion.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Critical Facilities Technician

Current Employee - Assistant Critical Facilities Manager/Technician in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Lee Technologies (Less than a year)

Pros

Great prerequisite training for operations, especially SOPs, MOPs, and EOPs authoring. Lee Technologies training is the epitome of what real managed services companies should be. They offered everything from Electrical Camera Thermography, to 3rd party certifications.

Cons

Regional managers are in the dark regarding local branch operations. The company, by acquisition, was swallowed up by the 800 lb. gorilla in the electrical/data center managed services industry. This affected the "Lee Tech" quality of craftsmanship.

Advice to Management

Let the CFMs run there shops so that QA does not affect the client / mgt. rapport. Professional relationships ensure reoccurring revenue, not stringent micro managing of local personnel.

2. I enjoyed my time at Lee

I worked at Lee Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I worked with great people who have remained friends after my time at the company was over.
    Real commitment to helping in the community, unlike the lip service that seems to be common in other companies.

Cons

Schneider.
    Upward mobility was difficult. This may have been exacerbated by a tendency to hire upper level employees when in-house people could have been given a chance.

Advice to Management

Don't get completely "Schneider-ized" and lose all great environment that was built during the John Lee years.