Legacy Analytics

www.legacyanalytics.net
  www.legacyanalytics.net
There are newer employer reviews for Legacy Analytics

It's still in start-up mode but ethics, techniques, product delivery, and follow-up are top knotch!

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Legacy Analytics full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very experienced sales team, good presentation materials (Viewsonic Tablets with Angelvision video), dedicated call center for sales appointments with 80%+ success rate, good fixed salary ($175/wk), very high commission rate on sales, very little turnover and they're proud of it, good alliances with Chambers, Associations, and credible third parties.

Cons

It's still a new company so not everything is perfect (there is still some disorganization), training could be better but they are looking for experienced people who know their way around, cold calling and hunting is part of the job requirement but there is a lot of assistance with on premises calls to the CEO and back up support plus the call center acts as personal assistance.

Do not get discouraged by criticism from some of the unqualified applicants. Keep looking for those few that can get face-to-face with decision factors because cold calling is making a comeback (at least from my own experience in the field).

15 Other Employee Reviews for Legacy Analytics (View Most Recent)

Very good experience. A great company to work for. Good people!

Current Employee - Call Center in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Call Center in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Legacy Analytics full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good people in the call center. Honesty. Lots of creative work on scripts. The same people are here who I started with three years ago.

Cons

Sometimes a lot of pressure to get appointments but then there is pressure to make sure they confirm. No shows are not tolerated but sometimes they cannot be avoided.

I like your old-fashioned-ness. Keep it that way. Everything is virtual nowadays and you are the best because you still do things the way that works best.

Nice people but sales approach is antiquated and inefficient.

I worked at Legacy Analytics as a contractor

Pros

Ambitious, educated, well-spoken people. Nice facility and presentation. (to fit the 20 word minimum requirement - I really can't say any more than that.)

Cons

Their sales approach is antiquated and won't work in today's marketplace. They (attempt) to hire their Salespeople on a 'Pay-for-Performance 100% Commission Basis'. While the home office does provide 'some' marginally qualified leads, the outside Salesperson is expected to put in full days knocking on doors and cold-calling - attempting to get face-to-face with small-to-medium size business owners and 'C-level' execs. Those targets are where they're at because they work planned days and - focus on productive use of their time. In my experience, in today's world, 'Cold-callers' are not respected and are, at best, seen as intrusions. L.A. has paid a small per diem - which wouldn't even pay for a tank of gas.

Invest in your Salespeople. Cold-calling is dead - and not the best use of an intelligent producers time - and talents.

Legacy Analytics Response

Sep 9, 2013CEO

While you are welcome to your opinion, our "antiquated" sales approach puts people in contact with people, sidestepping technology, and has earned us spot #316 on Inc. Magazine's 500 Fastest Growing ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Legacy Analytics