Legacy Health System

www.legacyhealth.org
  www.legacyhealth.org
There are newer employer reviews for Legacy Health System

It has been a wonderful welcoming environment.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Portland, OR
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Portland, OR

I have been working at Legacy Health System full-time for less than a year

Pros

The amazing staff and management are willing to teach and truly appreciate the importance of patient advocacy

Cons

Benefits aren't that great (medical)

45 Other Employee Reviews for Legacy Health System (View Most Recent)

Hopewell House outdoor maintenance

I have been working at Legacy Health System

Pros

Hopewell House is a lovely place to spend my volunteer time. I have been an employee of Legacy during my professional career as an RN. Now I volunteer there.

Cons

The grounds at Hopewell House are in a deplorable state of non-maintenance

I am a hospice volunteer at Hopewell House and have performed duties there since 2008. It has been brought to my attention by staff members and families of our patients that the grounds at Hopewell are extremely unkempt. Weeds are growing in all of the former flower beds, there are dead branches hanging from shrubbery and the gazebo area at the rear of the building is totally overgrown and the roses are dying. It is a shame that our patients and their families have to observe this mess. The other legacy hospitals appear to be fortunate to have wonderful landscaping services. Why does Hopewell not have the same.? One of our nurses has been so generous with her time and money to plant bulbs and other flowers at the entrance. She should not have to do this herself as well as provide excellent hospice service to our patients and their families. Please help make us proud of our facility and maintain this gem of an institution belonging to Legacy. Perhaps one of the management people should visit this wonderful place and recognize the work we do and take a look at the outside environment. We do bring our patients outside in their beds and family members use the courtyard for respite and comfort. How lovely it would be to have beautiful surroundings and not a weed patch. Hoping someone can make Hopewell as beautiful as the other Legacy facilities.

Fantastic place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I worked at Legacy Health System full-time

Pros

The pay was decent. Management is supportive. Growth and learning opportunities abundant. Overall, great place to work!

Cons

I honestly can't say anything bad about my time with Legacy. I would still work there had my spouse not been relocated out of state.

Continue doing what you are doing! You are making a difference and EPIC was by far the best system you could have implemented to increase patient experience since the staff now have the time to really focus on the patients needs.

There are newer employer reviews for Legacy Health System

Worked for Legacy Health System? Contribute to the Community!