Ok, to get foot in door

Former Employee - MBN Supervisor in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - MBN Supervisor in Chicago, IL

I worked at Legacy Marketing Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Meeting people, and gaining connections

Cons

Program gets tiring. Supervisors and corporate office think they know it all, however since they work for a client, not much they can do.

Advice to Management

Try to promote more.

Other Employee Reviews for Legacy Marketing Partners

1. It's a job to have a paycheck

Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Legacy Marketing Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Work from home -Fun office environement away from most partners and accounting -Unlimited spending and cost expensing -Great 401k -Great holiday parties, outings and monthly happy hour

Cons

-Unlimited spending and cost expensing. Management wants us to give clients great programs but allow unnecessary spending of client budget (i.e personal expenses) doesn't leave much left for quality programs. Directors pad budget and mislead clients of where funds are going, costing jobs of AA's. -Underpaid compared to competitors -Lack of fairness to those who work hard and bust themselves and those that do no work but butter directors. -Too many high level promotions and positions that don't work as they should for the company or the clients. -HR is non-exsistant. They're busy pleasing who's higher on the totem poll then the guy at bottom getting wiped out busting for higher ups.

Advice to Management

more employee appreciation for all level of employees. Hear the AA's working their body's off for events and not just the directors who are spending and dictating. Our voice can help keep clients.Also, Pay closer attention to the non productive behavior of some of your senior managers, listen to all of your staff. Appreciate all levels and know we make your company suceed not you.

2. They promised me the world, but failed to deliver

Current Employee - Field Manager in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Field Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Legacy Marketing Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from home, basically unlimited expense account, travel opportunities, got to work on cool brands

Cons

When hired they implied that this was a long term position with no end. However, after 6 months I was laid off. They promised me they'd try to move me to another project, but they didn't The laid me off via email. Not even in person or on the phone.