Legacy Marketing Partners
www.legacymp.com Chicago, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Relaxed, comfortable work environment with great managers

Event Supervisor (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsThe events are always fun and fairly easy to work. The events are always at night and usually kept to the weekends. Management is great and very supportive of staff. Great for extra income.

ConsModerate amount of paperwork can often seem redundant. Minimal training is needed for events but is a little lacking on how to do the (sometimes complicated) paperwork. Not a position for someone seeking full time work.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep in mind logistics when planning the events. Transporting some of the event materials can become very difficult when they are not collapsable.

Amazing team, great output, tough schedule

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Legacy Marketing Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros: I found the majority of the staff to be creative, enthusiastic, and eager to jump in and do what it takes to… Cons: The work loads were often quite heavy and the pace extremely fast, as is the case with most marketing firms. At times, I felt we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great place to work

Account Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Legacy Marketing Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros: Most of senior leadership is very caring and involved. … Cons: SIloed. Hard to get to know other people and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Legacy Marketing Partners.

Worked for Legacy Marketing Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Legacy Marketing Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Legacy Marketing Partners CEO Vince Parrinello. All reviews posted anonymously by Legacy Marketing Partners employees.