Legal Search Solutions

www.floridalegalsearch.com

Legal Search Solutions - not a good place to work

Former Employee - Paralegal/Data Entry  in  Deerfield Beach, FL
Former Employee - Paralegal/Data Entry in Deerfield Beach, FL

Pros

I cannot think of any at this time. I guess if you are starving, it could present a means of sub-survival.

Cons

Legal work for $10.00 per hour; no benefits; very cheap and unappreciative. Were very upset because I have a one day notice to accept a job that paid 50% more. The position I left was temporary and my work was not crucial. They told me I could never work for them again because of this. I also believe they engage in age discrimination. Extremely unprofessional staff.

Review your policies to see if they are in accordance with employment laws. Inform recruiters that intimidation of employees is against the law.

Other reviews for Legal Search Solutions

Bachelor's Degree, Certified, over 23 years of experience yet they tell me I'm "not qualified"

Former Employee - Paralegal  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

If you want a temp job, they have plenty.

Cons

They email job offers instead of calling you, tell you you aren't qualified, they are rude.

Fire the permanent placement lady at the Boca Raton office. She places blind ads, she says she forwards my resume to employers however I was offered a job by an employer who swore they never received my resume from LSS in Boca however, I was told by the lady at LSS she was told I wasn't "qualified". This happened to a friend of mine as well.

Dissatisfied with service

Pros

Lots of job postings online.

Cons

Lots of jobs in their database being posted, but was never offered any of them even though I was qualified and those jobs were in my exact field of experience. Reached out to manager to complain, never received call back.

Pay attention to what is going on and to complaints.

There are newer employer reviews for Legal Search Solutions.

Worked for Legal Search Solutions? Contribute to the Community!