Legal & General Group
www.legalandgeneralgroup.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Collegiate environment and family friendly

Actuarial Analyst (Former Employee)
Kingswood, South West England, England (UK)

ProsI worked in the Kingswood office and valued the out of London location. Great work/life balance (gym, yoga, running and football on site and flexible hours), happy and clever colleagues, excellent cafeteria and resources. The company was very supportive of study and professional development.

ConsSomewhat sleepy village, no opportunities to network outside the company. Team based culture which I personally liked but it does make it more difficult for individuals to stand out.

Privileged to have been a part of such a great company, highly recommendable.

Customer Service Agent (Former Employee)
    Hove, England (UK)

I worked at Legal & General Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lovely colleagues, professional environment and good working hours. Cons: The work manager tracking system can get a bit tedious. Advice to Senior Management: More focus on individuals as a whole would be beneficial. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Allowed me to build my career and take necessary courses/qualifications to suit business needs

Business Trainer (Former Employee)
    Cardiff, Wales (UK)

I worked at Legal & General Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits, development opportunities . Worked as telesales, quality and business trainer. … Cons: Progression and wage increases massively reduced dying the downturn in the economy… Advice to Senior Management: Changed since I worked here. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Legal & General Group.

Worked for Legal & General Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Legal & General Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Legal & General Group CEO Tim Breedon. All reviews posted anonymously by Legal & General Group employees.