LegalForce RAPC Worldwide
www.legalforcelaw.com Mountain View, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Terrible Place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Mountain View, CA

ProsThe co-workers are great. There is really a bunker mentality. Since it is such a ridiculous place to work, all of the attorneys and client relations staff pull together to commiserate. All of the staff care about the clients.

ConsThere is zero chance for career development, management refers to employees as "Worker Bees" and views them all as fungible. When senior employees recently escaped, management decided to hire "interns/recent graduates" instead of promoting from within. There is absolutely no training and nobody knows what is going on half the time. No benefits for employees. No health insurance, no paid vacation (barely unpaid vacation) and no acknowledgement that employees are human.

Worst place to work in this entire universe

Patent Engineer (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros: There is nothing good about this company. Cons: There are many. The company has no scope of growth. There are different kind of rules for different employees. Some of the employees are given… Advice to Senior Management: The partner of the Bangalore office hardly comes to the office and still might be getting petrol allowances every month in the name of attending… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Efforts are recognized and rewarded!

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros: I worked in the Bangalore office of LegalForce as a Business Analyst from December 2010 to August 2013. My growth, knowledge and experience gained here… Cons: There was less team activity previously. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LegalForce RAPC Worldwide.

Worked for LegalForce RAPC Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LegalForce RAPC Worldwide CEO Raj V. Abhyanker. All reviews posted anonymously by LegalForce RAPC Worldwide employees.