LegalForce RAPC Worldwide

www.legalforcelaw.com
  www.legalforcelaw.com
There are newer employer reviews for LegalForce RAPC Worldwide

I second the other one to two star reviews.

I worked at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide full-time (more than an year)

Pros

At least it was a job.

Cons

I second the comments about no training, or more accurately 'inadequate' training. Management included a person who would periodically devolve into a screamy petty tyrant. These episodes could be tough to ride out while waiting for him to reenter a regulated state. He had a incredibly high opinion of himself as some type of visionary genius (he was more of a 'cut and paste' other people's ideas with cheaper and abused Indian labor type of guy) and didn't take opposing views well. However, beyond this one senior individual, many of my colleagues were good people and I enjoyed working with them. I also liked being in the Mountain View/ Palo Alto area. However, given the opportunity to go back into the past and talk to the younger me, I would tell myself to, under no circumstances, work at this company. The pay and benefits are atrocious as well.

18 Other Employee Reviews for LegalForce RAPC Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Good Place to Work

Current Employee - Business Analyst Trainee
    Current Employee - Business Analyst Trainee

I have been working at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide

Pros

Good bonding within teams
    on job training is good
    offers good work life balance and easy no great formalities for taking day off
    more emphasis is given on getting the work done than work timings.

Cons

No connection between designation (job title) and job profile. designation is Business analyst but work profile is that of a research analyst.

Awesome staff

Former Employee - Attorney in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Attorney in Mountain View, CA

I worked at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide full-time

Pros

Despite all of the previous bad reviews, I actually had a fun time working here. LF has a great work environment with friendly and supportive staff members. You could ask questions to any staff at anytime. Everyone has been extremely helpful and supportive. I love working with clients, so I've always had a great time chatting and consulting with clients as well. They also appreciate the personal attention.

The staff also have a few foosball matches once in a while at the office to have fun. Most go out for lunch together on a daily basis and organize happy hour at least once a month.

Cons

If salary is your number one concern, then this is not the work place for you. If you want to obtain a lot of IP experience quickly and have the freedom to explore all types of IP, then this place is for you.

Upper management needs to pay more attention to the support staff in Tempe and Mountain View, and provide continuous training. These are the frontline staff that come in contact with the clients everyday, and as far as most clients are concerned, they are the image for LF.

There are newer employer reviews for LegalForce RAPC Worldwide