LegalForce RAPC Worldwide

www.legalforcelaw.com
  www.legalforcelaw.com
There are newer employer reviews for LegalForce RAPC Worldwide

Patent Attorney who worked at this firm

Former Employee - Patent Attorney  in  Mountain View, CA
Former Employee - Patent Attorney in Mountain View, CA

I worked at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great co-workers. The pedigree of co-workers was great as well. I got to work with some very highly qualified people from great schools. We had some good clients with interesting patent and litigation work. The senior associates were fantastic and I learned a lot from them. The patent/litigation part of the firm was decent. The trademark/trademarkia.com part was atrocious.

Cons

Really bad management. Firm was run really badly - financially and from a human resources perspective. Bad salary and benefits. The lead partner is a good patent attorney but a horrible business person. Not all lawyers can be good at law and business, I suppose. Although the firm had a decent patent/litigation business, trademarkia.com really screwed things up big time.

Drop India team and anything to do with India. Clean up your act. Get someone else to manage the firm. Focus on clients and doing a good job. Provide better salary and benefits to retain talent. Stop filing silly trademarks. Focus on patents.

18 Other Employee Reviews for LegalForce RAPC Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Mixed bag but great experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I worked at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide part-time for less than a year

Pros

- GREAT co workers. When I worked at this company, the people I worked with really made work enjoyable and they taught me alot I could take with me. The lawyers were always very happy to explain things and train, very patient, and learned a lot of things that I could take with me.
    - The work I did was pretty fun and interesting, talked to a lot of clients and again learned alot.
    - Manageable hours, but I saw some of people there working nonstop and I never understood why bc they were treated with less respect and encouragment from the boss than one would accord to a homeless person.

Cons

- Pay was horrible. Some of the people I worked with were very educated and working their tails off and not making what seemed fair.
    - Boss was always pulling employees in different directions and giving weird tasks to do then would complain when things did not get done on time
    - No encouragement or positive reinforcement unless tied to dollars
    - Bonus structure was never consistent

Treat employees with respect and actually give weight to their opinions. The lawyers worked very hard but did not seem happy doing random things that was asked of them instead of what their job actually was. Focus less on pure numbers and instead on the quality of service because you are a law company and not selling things.

Horrible place even for a caged animal

Former Employee - Attorney  in  Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Attorney in Mountain View, CA

I worked at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Fellow co-workers are nice to be around

Cons

Everything else, especially management (or lack of). I have seen lemonade stands run with better business and financial sense than Raj Abhyanker. No vacation, no benefits, no humanity whatsoever passed down to the rank and file, and some of the most unethical and borderline illegal business practices I have ever witnessed! What a waste of all that education.

Get our heads out of your gutter and start managing like professionals!

There are newer employer reviews for LegalForce RAPC Worldwide

Worked for LegalForce RAPC Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!