LegalZoom.com

www.legalzoom.com

Success begets success

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsThis is a growing company, adding new people on almost every few weeks (at least they were when I worked there). As such, the opportunity to move up occurs quickly. Management will ask for extra time or maybe have you sit through lunch during a busy period, but it's usually not mandatory and they will feed you lunch in lieu of you not taking the time off. I've worked customer service before and seen the wrong way of doing things, but LegalZoom definitely does it right.

ConsThere were some issues with HR not being very accommodating to simple requests. The HR department also sponsored a weight loss competition and then refused to try to enter into any deals with a nearby gym. I found that kind of weird.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep fighting the good fight and treating the employees well. The holiday parties were always a blast: your genuine interest in the employees shows and is appreciated.

If you're looking for a career and/or any kind of personal & professional development, DO NOT APPLY

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at LegalZoom.com as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The only pro I can think of is most of the people that work there. They're younger and/or have been there for a while, and… Cons: I don't know where to start.. but I'll keep it brief/bullet style. Here goes: - They have a deal with a local temp agency to get… Advice to Senior Management: Hire actual managers. Work on employee retention. Work on actual performance and develop plans for your employees Diversify your software and systems; make day to day… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't waste your time. You're better off working at Dairy Queen because they also start at $12/hr....

Legal Document Preparation Specialist (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at LegalZoom.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Realistically, the culture of LZ isn't that terrible. They love to fill your body with free drinks (soda..) and food (bagels, cookies, brownies). They have… Cons: Some of the pros are a double edged sword. The free food they provide is pure junk, but people gobble it up like we're living… Advice to Senior Management: Step up your game and hire employees worth training and keeping. Pay us a livable wage,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LegalZoom.com.

Worked for LegalZoom.com? Contribute to the Community!