LegalZoom.com

www.legalzoom.com

You will find fun, creative people here; you will also find narrow-minded, inept management.

Business Customer Care (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsLaid back work atmosphere and a few perks with food and parties. If you pay attention you can learn a lot about forming a business or applying for a patent.

ConsMiddle-level management is a joke. The people in California have no clue as to how dysfunctional it is in Austin. Poor management has been the reason so many people have left this year, and since the pay is so low, attracting quality people has become difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your people when they have ideas, pass along compliments and support them as if you truly care. Give a real raise, not just an "opportunity" bonus.

Absolutely Horrible. Nightmares. Literally.

Business Formations Specialist (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at LegalZoom.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Tiffs Treats and bagels every once and awhile were nice.… Cons: Despite what management says, very little of the company's strategy and organization are based on legitimate metrics or planned by experience professionals. Egos trump logic… Advice to Senior Management: Try caring about your customers and employees instead of running… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cali transplants making this place even worse

Legal Document Preparation Specialist (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at LegalZoom.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: My Austin-hired coworkers are good people and help each other… Cons: You can't help but to shake your head and laugh at the people moving here from Cali. After all the negative comments and deliberate attempt… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in skills development for the employees so when the day… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LegalZoom.com.

Worked for LegalZoom.com? Contribute to the Community!