Legalsource

www.adamsgrayson.com

Legalsource: A good place to temp but don't get stuck there.

Contract Attorney (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsFlexible hours in many cases, overtime if you need it. Likelihood of long-term employment and short downtime between projects. Owner is gruff but direct and makes himself clear, which is actually very important.

ConsIt's a temp agency for lawyers, and workers are temps. The risk of quick termination of projects can hang over your head for months. It's not a job that looks good on a resume. Oh and the work is usually very very boring.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey could manage expectations of their clients a little more proactively -- some expect the world in 40 hours a week. A few "how to handle temps" rules might smooth out projects, reduce turnover, and create happier people and better results.

K Atty

(Former Employee)

I worked at Legalsource as a contractor

Pros: good teachers of relativity. easy going. Cons: pay rate is really low Advice to Senior Management: I would suggest finding higher rates for your contract attorneys. More

A good place to start

Document Reviewer (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at Legalsource as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The staff/middle managers do a good job of trying to keep the work environment clean, safe, and positive. They also try to foster a… Cons: The pay is generally low. You're at the bottom of the… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your top producers/reviewers. Some of your employees simply work A LOT more diligently and efficiently than others. They are therefore… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Legalsource.

Worked for Legalsource? Contribute to the Community!