Legg Mason

www.leggmason.com

Very average with a below average market rate

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsVery nice group of people and the working atmosphere is relaxed with the exception of some sales roles. hours not to long, some departments are distinctly understaffed!

ConsGood support in training however development into specific areas can be limited with not many people moving role without being at the company for at least 3 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more clear in communicating issues as people are not naive. I think people would greatly appreciate a direct straightforward evaluation on current difficulties. do not try to paint an oil painting of bad times we all know the markets aren't in the best shape.

A great place for work life balance

I have been working at Legg Mason

Pros: Legg Mason is an outstanding place to work. Management is… Cons: Unless you live in the Baltimore metro region, career opportunities may… More

OK place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Legg Mason

Pros: good salary and benefits for the financial industry lot of good… Cons: poor planning or foresight - direction of operations not thoroughly… Advice to Senior Management: management needs to do a more creditable job of communicating with employees and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Legg Mason.

Worked for Legg Mason? Contribute to the Community!