Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network

www.lvhn.org
  www.lvhn.org
There are newer employer reviews for Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network

Great IT Shop

I have been working at Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network (more than 3 years)

Pros

LVHHN was a great place to work from '01 to '06 - very much a family environment that promoted well from within. Loved working there. Moved on for personal reasons.

Cons

Hard to say any cons since it has been a while since I worked there, but it might be the oncall support that is needed at times.

63 Other Employee Reviews for Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network (View Most Recent)

Great place to work and live.

I have been working at Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network full-time

Pros

The culture is the biggest perk. People are genuinely happy and like what they do. Lots of opportunity for development and advancement. Good for education and clinical experience. I referred family and friends there, quality is the best I know.

Cons

The large size, makes for a good amount of walking in a day and parking can sometimes be far

Great face to the community, poor internal experience.

Former Employee - Exercise Physiologist in Allentown, PA
    Former Employee - Exercise Physiologist in Allentown, PA

I worked at Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits, great pay-rate, great resources, great patients, great reputation. It was an exciting honor to be hired right out of college for my position. Encouragement of furthering education and research was always widely accepted.

Cons

Poor management within my individual department. I went through 2 managers in the 4 years I was there, and for any complaints or reviews on the managers were not immediately addressed. It took years to complete internal reviews and see results. I had left the company before appropriate action was taken toward concern that had been voiced while I was there, including favoritism, unfair targeting of employees, poor directorial management and emphasis on numbers and profits rather than patient care.

Listen more closely to the employees in the department, not just the synopsis from the director or head of the department.

There are newer employer reviews for Lehigh Valley Hospital and Health Network