Leidos
www.leidos.com Reston, VA 5000+ Employees

Time of Transition

Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsWith the shutdown they worked hard to keep employees informed and engaged. We knew where we stood and how things were going to affect us. Plus with the split from SAIC there was tons of support helping make things smooth.

ConsThe name is really weird and people keep asking you why its so dumb.I feel like some hipster came up with the name and it confuses people when you explain its meaning. Also Purple is not a great color for defense contracting. I would also say once your locked into a pay band your stuck there and Its hard to get a raise.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay employees more. Change the name

Good Company but...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Leidos full-time

Pros: The people are very friendly, management is great. Work… Cons: Got laid off shortly after being hired. More

Mixed review of Leidos formally SAIC.

I have been working at Leidos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good salary and reasonable benefits. Cons: Little room to advance. The department, at least, a good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Leidos.

Worked for Leidos? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leidos reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Leidos CEO John P. Jumper. All reviews posted anonymously by Leidos employees.