There are newer employer reviews for Leidos

Takes a few months to get the hang of it and keeps you busy, but you never have to take work home.

Current Employee - Billing Analyst  in  Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Billing Analyst in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Leidos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good people and everybody is pretty friendly. They don't mind if you eat your lunch while you work so you can avoid taking a break and they sometimes provide lunch (maybe once or twice a month)

Cons

It's an office job. Cubicles and computers. Not a lot of interaction with other people except through email. Sometimes stressful to meet deadlines.

174 Other Employee Reviews for Leidos (View Most Recent)

Very good learning experience for the time working at the company.

I worked at Leidos full-time for more than a year

Pros

People truly care about the performing great research. Senior management works at being fair across all levels.

Cons

Two many contracting organizations with their fingers in the pot. Different groups run by different contractors sometimes clash when it comes to the end game. Government can be wishy washy on requirements and move the goal posts setting up for failure.

Continue working towards transparency across all contractors and government contacts. Get some better healthcare and give a little more vacation when a senior person joins. Try to give your people better info when it comes to pay during a government shutdown or issue. You will loose a lot good talent when your people are always in fear of their next paycheck.

Time of Transition

Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at Leidos full-time for less than a year

Pros

With the shutdown they worked hard to keep employees informed and engaged. We knew where we stood and how things were going to affect us. Plus with the split from SAIC there was tons of support helping make things smooth.

Cons

The name is really weird and people keep asking you why its so dumb.I feel like some hipster came up with the name and it confuses people when you explain its meaning. Also Purple is not a great color for defense contracting. I would also say once your locked into a pay band your stuck there and Its hard to get a raise.

Pay employees more. Change the name

There are newer employer reviews for Leidos

Worked for Leidos? Contribute to the Community!