Lending Solutions

Collections at LSI

Current Employee - Debt Management Specialist in Elgin, IL
Current Employee - Debt Management Specialist in Elgin, IL

I have been working at Lending Solutions

Pros

Pay is decent, easy to get bonus if the manager's like you.

Cons

There is a rumor where you can only work here for 3 years and then they fire you, so far it has been true. They just made it harder to get bonus, probably because they can't afford to pay it to anyone anymore. Pay raises are minimal. Managers are on high horses. No professional growth at all.

Appreciate your employees, lots of good people have left to find other jobs. Maybe you guys should care a little more.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Lending Solutions (View Most Recent)

Financial Service Representative

Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Naperville, IL

I have been working at Lending Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great pay, good people, friendly environment, and advancement opportunities. I would like to say I'm thankful for my job here at Lending Solutions. I was laid off of my employer of 9 years and had a family to support. Being a single Mom that lacked training, I was unable to gainfully find employment. I was contacted by Lending Solutions and a very nice woman gave me information on the company. I did a little research and was a little hesitant to working in a call center environment. I am glad I made that decision to work here. With my background in insurance sales, I was familiar with a financial environment, but the great training really gave me the skills to be comfortable. I have been here for 8 months and have found a home. I would like to say Thank you for the opportunity and look forward to many happy years.

Cons

Call center is a challenging job. They do pay good, but you are expected to take several calls in a day and handle all calls in a timely fashion. You are allowed time for breaks and lunches, but when you get back to your desk expect to be busy again. It took a little time to get comfortable but now that I am use to it the job has become pretty easy.

They pay is good, but they also offer incentives for performance. I would suggest making those a little more rewarding. They are very generous, but I feel if you gave more it would make my fellow co-workers perform better and try harder to meet their goals.

Stressful, specific personalities can bare working here.

I worked at Lending Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great training, benefits and pretty good pay. Friendly staff everywhere, though you don't get to talk with anyone really besides breaks. A pro to this job is you come to your job and you leave without having to think deal with any mistakes or problems with the same customer.

Cons

Stressful job. You're suppose to meet time limits on all your calls down to the second, and sell on each one as well. If something is a bit off you get "coaching" which is a nicer phrase for stop sucking at this specific part. Only certain personalities can bare call center work such as Lending Solutions. I felt stir-crazy sitting at my cubicle after 8 hours. You deal with various customers from banks and credit unions who basically know they are calling a call center. I would say 6 out of 10 calls are fine however the 4 calls are usually very angry customers who are upset and like to take it out on you. If you get a rough call, you aren't allowed to take a minute to yourself. I thought I only cared about the pay and advancement opportunities, which both were very good, however, I couldn't get myself to go back to work after a month. After working here, I've figured out that no matter the compensation, you need to like your job.

Nothing really, call center is a cell center.

There are newer employer reviews for Lending Solutions