There are newer employer reviews for Lending Solutions

Collections at LSI

Current Employee - Debt Management Specialist in Elgin, IL
Current Employee - Debt Management Specialist in Elgin, IL

I have been working at Lending Solutions

Pros

Pay is decent, easy to get bonus if the manager's like you.

Cons

There is a rumor where you can only work here for 3 years and then they fire you, so far it has been true. They just made it harder to get bonus, probably because they can't afford to pay it to anyone anymore. Pay raises are minimal. Managers are on high horses. No professional growth at all.

Appreciate your employees, lots of good people have left to find other jobs. Maybe you guys should care a little more.

reviews filtered by

Financial Service Representative

Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Naperville, IL

I have been working at Lending Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great pay, good people, friendly environment, and advancement opportunities. I would like to say I'm thankful for my job here at Lending Solutions. I was laid off of my employer of 9 years and had a family to support. Being a single Mom that lacked training, I was unable to gainfully find employment. I was contacted by Lending Solutions and a very nice woman gave me information on the company. I did a little research and was a little hesitant to working in a call center environment. I am glad I made that decision to work here. With my background in insurance sales, I was familiar with a financial environment, but the great training really gave me the skills to be comfortable. I have been here for 8 months and have found a home. I would like to say Thank you for the opportunity and look forward to many happy years.

Cons

Call center is a challenging job. They do pay good, but you are expected to take several calls in a day and handle all calls in a timely fashion. You are allowed time for breaks and lunches, but when you get back to your desk expect to be busy again. It took a little time to get comfortable but now that I am use to it the job has become pretty easy.

They pay is good, but they also offer incentives for performance. I would suggest making those a little more rewarding. They are very generous, but I feel if you gave more it would make my fellow co-workers perform better and try harder to meet their goals.

The message "we support everybody in anyway possible" is fake.

Former Employee - Financial Services in Naperville, IL
    Former Employee - Financial Services in Naperville, IL

I worked at Lending Solutions

Pros

The benefits seem alright if you make it through the six weeks of training. Trainees are expected to give so much unless you are their favorite, then you are on your own.

Cons

If you don't become their friend when you are in training you are single out throughout the training. They will meet up with you everyday and stress you out so much to the point you start thinking if you are not good enough for the job. They make you questions your own intelligence. They are very passive aggressive meaning claiming that you are doing a great job until they actually put it in paper, weekly review, then all you see is not "meeting the expectations and the list goes on and on" They will put you under the radar, so you automatically go on alert mode doing everything by the book and everything they tell you to do, yet you still meeting with supervisors for the very minimum mistake or just to tell you how bad you are at the job. They need to learn the difference between constructive criticism and just criticizing your work until you are so stress out and you can't operate anymore. The worse part yet, everybody seems to take the jobs because of the "supportive environment that they constantly selling during the interview and in training as a group," but once you are in, it's pretty much every man for himself.

More importantly, instead of asking the trainees if they have look for other job options outside their company, they should invest in finding more qualified trainers.

There are newer employer reviews for Lending Solutions