LendingClub
www.lendingclub.com San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Excellent, innovative, great morale!!

(Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsThe spirit of the Company is very contagious. The growth has been stellar and the future seems very bright. The Company really cares about their employees and that is felt at all levels. I honestly can say that I feel like I am making a difference every day! We have great benefits and company perks such as a gym membership and food!

ConsI am required to put something in the cons section, but honestly can’t think of many things that are worth sharing! We have the same growing pains that any successful company growing at our rate would, but nothing that has ever held back progress!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue enabling your employees to succeed and listening to their ideas! Employees love feeling like they are part of the company, not just working for “it”.

There's a definitive line between interns (aka "intern resources") and "real" employees.

(Former Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I worked at LendingClub

Pros: Intern wages are pretty solidly above Nordstrom Rack/retail wages. Of course there are no benefits. They also don't take out taxes,… Cons: Everyone from your boss to the HR lady will find and use any opportunity to belittle your status. For example, they claimed that getting direct… Advice to Senior Management: Politely request that members of your intern's department remember their name. Until your department reaches above 30 people, blithely forgetting a person's name while they're… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company!

I have been working at LendingClub full-time

Pros: Great people! Everyone in management really cares about their teams and making the company successful. Some… Cons: Normal growing pains of a start-up that is really successful… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Employees love it here. Regular… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LendingClub.

Worked for LendingClub? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LendingClub reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LendingClub CEO Renaud Laplanche. All reviews posted anonymously by LendingClub employees.