Awesome Place to try ideas

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LendingClub full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Visionary leadership, really smart executive team, and a willingness to try new ideas makes this an awesome place to work. The culture is fun and energetic, they pay 100% of medical, have free gym membership, pay well, and plenty of opportunity to make contribution and be visible. The business model is disrupting an old existing business with technology, which provides a worthwhile calling as well.

Cons

This is a great place to work, having a hard time coming up with anything negative to say. Ideally we would have free lunch and dinner, but the snacks are high quality.

Advice to Management

Keep small company culture as you continue to grow.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Game changer

Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LendingClub full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Well managed company, excellent board of directors, rapid growth, fast paced environment, great people, interesting problem space, happy hour culture, rewarded for your effort, always being talked about in the news, close to home

Cons

There aren't many Con's, just the natural 'growing pains' that come from working at a well-managed company hitting hockey-stick growth: Long hours, always running out of space, not enough time to do everything we need to

Excellent, innovative, great morale!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LendingClub full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The spirit of the Company is very contagious. The growth has been stellar and the future seems very bright. The Company really cares about their employees and that is felt at all levels. I honestly can say that I feel like I am making a difference every day! We have great benefits and company perks such as a gym membership and food!

Cons

I am required to put something in the cons section, but honestly can’t think of many things that are worth sharing! We have the same growing pains that any successful company growing at our rate would, but nothing that has ever held back progress!

Advice to Management

Continue enabling your employees to succeed and listening to their ideas! Employees love feeling like they are part of the company, not just working for “it”.