LendingClub

Riding on the Rocket Ship

Sales (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LendingClub full-time for less than a year

ProsPre-IPO company, incredible innovation, hip and constantly improving culture, insanely smart and motivated people, unbelievable product that ACTUALLY helps other people, growing like crazy and hiring good, good people, very strong management team that is very transparent with employees.

ConsIf you don't like working hard, this isn't the place for you. Crazy growth obviously has difficult gaps in communication and makes getting stuff down harder sometimes. Overall, it's great.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on changing the world and disrupting the banking industry!

Amazing place to be a part of

Technical (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LendingClub full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Company is growing like CRAZY -Sr. Management just gets it. Smart, focused professional team -Walks an interesting line between financial… Cons: -Lots of work, but it's challenging and productive work (not… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place to Work

I have been working at LendingClub full-time

Pros: For the most part, everyone is friendly and energetic and the environment is excellent. LC treats their employees right! Management is amazing and they are… Cons: I can't really think of any cons. Not really a con, but it… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the amazing work :) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LendingClub.

Worked for LendingClub? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LendingClub reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LendingClub CEO Renaud Laplanche. All reviews posted anonymously by LendingClub employees.