www.lennoxinternational.com
  www.lennoxinternational.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

Has gone downhill over the years

I worked at Lennox

Pros

Good pay and benefits, good location, nice office buildings, some good people, nice property with fountains and lake, on-site fitness center.

Cons

Executive leadership is too short term focused and not strategic enough. There are too many execs with military backgrounds that do not take input and instead have a "do it my way" approach. The company's culture has suffered as a result. In my view, this company has "jumped the shark" so to speak (its best days are probably behind them).

Listen to the people in your company that are trying to do the right thing. Truly appreciate your employees. Think long-term. Use data to drive decisions, instead of emotion and rank.

78 Other Employee Reviews for Lennox (View Most Recent)

good training bad pay

Current Employee - HVAC Technician
    Current Employee - HVAC Technician

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

benefits are and training are very good .pay and raises are not there. they tell us to sell more products to improve our pay.but we are not salesmen and many customers are gettin tired of the high pressure sales.

Cons

many customers want to have a mom and pop feel from their hvac contractor. the customers are getting fed up talking to a call center in another state. i have seen a 70% turnover in the past year alone and customers notice.

Current Employee - COMMERCIAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR
    Current Employee - COMMERCIAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Great industry to work in.

Cons

The economy has really hurt us so the company had to enforce some cut backs last year. Unfortunately those of us left have been treated like "be glad you have a job". Not seeing a lot of support from our corporate office in the last year. Crossing our fingers it will get better.

Treat all employees as if you could not run the company without them. We all contribute and work very hard to keep customer satisfaction and sales up.

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox