There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

Good place to work. Management are typically quality people with good integrity.

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Lennox is very open to employees moving around to different departments after a minimum time in each position and moving up when possible.

Cons

Depending on your background, education, etc., an employee might hit a glass ceiling where they can't seem to move up any further. This is probably true of most corporate environments.

Advice to Management

Continue your policy of openness and transparency. Continue with strong R&D.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Has gone downhill over the years

I worked at Lennox

Pros

Good pay and benefits, good location, nice office buildings, some good people, nice property with fountains and lake, on-site fitness center.

Cons

Executive leadership is too short term focused and not strategic enough. There are too many execs with military backgrounds that do not take input and instead have a "do it my way" approach. The company's culture has suffered as a result. In my view, this company has "jumped the shark" so to speak (its best days are probably behind them).

Advice to Management

Listen to the people in your company that are trying to do the right thing. Truly appreciate your employees. Think long-term. Use data to drive decisions, instead of emotion and rank.

good training bad pay

Current Employee - HVAC Technician
    Current Employee - HVAC Technician

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

benefits are and training are very good .pay and raises are not there. they tell us to sell more products to improve our pay.but we are not salesmen and many customers are gettin tired of the high pressure sales.

Cons

many customers want to have a mom and pop feel from their hvac contractor. the customers are getting fed up talking to a call center in another state. i have seen a 70% turnover in the past year alone and customers notice.