Lennox

www.lennoxinternational.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

extremely satisfying

Current Employee - Head-Human Resources in Chennai (India)
Current Employee - Head-Human Resources in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Very good culture, which permits me to manage my personal and professional lives better

Cons

growth in India,,,,,,,,,,,,,nothing else, I can think of

none

81 Other Employee Reviews for Lennox (View Most Recent)

Good place to work. Management are typically quality people with good integrity.

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Lennox is very open to employees moving around to different departments after a minimum time in each position and moving up when possible.

Cons

Depending on your background, education, etc., an employee might hit a glass ceiling where they can't seem to move up any further. This is probably true of most corporate environments.

Continue your policy of openness and transparency. Continue with strong R&D.

Has gone downhill over the years

I worked at Lennox

Pros

Good pay and benefits, good location, nice office buildings, some good people, nice property with fountains and lake, on-site fitness center.

Cons

Executive leadership is too short term focused and not strategic enough. There are too many execs with military backgrounds that do not take input and instead have a "do it my way" approach. The company's culture has suffered as a result. In my view, this company has "jumped the shark" so to speak (its best days are probably behind them).

Listen to the people in your company that are trying to do the right thing. Truly appreciate your employees. Think long-term. Use data to drive decisions, instead of emotion and rank.

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox