Lennox
www.lennoxinternational.com Richardson, TX 5000+ Employees

Culture is stagnant

Manager (Former Employee)
Richardson, TX

I worked at Lennox full-time for more than a year

ProsBusiness is good and they have a great product - costly but good. Service team is excellent and this drives equipment sales.

ConsLack of leadership at numerous levels. Leaders do not embrace the needed change or those that can effectively initiate change management. If you do not advertise people will not purcase your product - you cannot shrink your way to success - you invest to grow!

Advice to Senior ManagementHire good leaders, get rid of those that are the "Bullies" - people know who they are in the organization and take care of customers and employees.

not a bad company to work for -

Technical Lead (Current Employee)
Richardson, TX

I have been working at Lennox full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: flexibilty .. some smart co-wokers... have a salary freeze in… Cons: lot of office politics ... very tight dead lines in… Advice to Senior Management: need to focus more on IT More

Not what it used to be

Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Lennox full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: From what I understand from others that have been here longer than me, this… Cons: New approach of CEO is to make money at the costs of the lower level employees. Pay cuts,layoffs, etc. then… Advice to Senior Management: Needs new CEO and upper leadership No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lennox.

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lennox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lennox CEO Todd M. Bluedorn. All reviews posted anonymously by Lennox employees.