There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

Glad to change at the top

Former Employee - Sourcing Manager in Carrollton, TX
Former Employee - Sourcing Manager in Carrollton, TX

I worked at Lennox

Pros

The management team that I worked under has mostly been replaced, which is a good thing. Overall it was not a bad company, somewhat of a good ole boys network, but that is mostly tied to the industry. The company seems to have above average pay, and the bonuses are top notch

Cons

I had left the company prior to the new leadership taking over. The management that I worked under was not employee (or human being) friendly and for the most part they have been replaced. It was a very difficult work environment, and the expectations were unreasonable. More troublesome is that the management focused on the wrong things, which were largely irrelevant to our larger metrics.

Advice to Management

Listen to the employees

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

use caution if considering a job with Lennox

Current Employee - SOX Coordinator/ERS Coordinator in Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - SOX Coordinator/ERS Coordinator in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Great company to work for. Most people with the company are in for the long haul. That is one thing that attracted me to Lennox.

Cons

current state of corporate reorganization, just found out that my Des Moines office will be no longer as of 2010.

Advice to Management

I hope that the move to split distribution into smaller regions works out, along with the storefronts. If it does not, it could be catastrophic for the company as a whole!

2. LennoX is a pretty cool place to work

Current Employee - Design Engineer5 in Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Design Engineer5 in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Lennox has lots of opportunities to learn all different aspects of the HVAC industry. There is enough work to keep you busy, but not so much that you cannot learn a new skill set in the process. Management was always willing to work with everyone and was always encouraging attending school, classes or seminars. They always tried to be fair in their assements of employees. Everyone seemed to get along very well, not a lot of small groups plotting against one another or back stabbing going on. Overall it was a really pleasant place to work. I kick myself for leaving.

Cons

The work can be a bit predictable and some of the processes are slow

Advice to Management

Contiune to support and help your employees grow and develop their skills.