Lennox

www.lennoxinternational.com

Terrible place to work-Run like the Dickens

Current Employee - Benefits  in  Richardson, TX
Current Employee - Benefits in Richardson, TX

Pros

Centrally located to DFW,nice building,good benefits,good pay

Cons

Not a place for diverse candidates,the manager is terrible and has been for years..Everyone knows it but noone is willing to reconcile their error of ever hiring this person.The HR team as a whole to work for is pretty terrible-they have had the OFCCP sitting on site many times because of the lack of diverse employees throughout the company..The systems are old and their money is too-they will pay for the skillset but once you are in-beware they treat you like bubblegum on the back of a shoe.No work/life balance-hopefully the new family in charge makes some tremendous changes otherwise they will continue to be the backwoods,good-ole boy network that it always has been.

Get a D/I person,devote yourself to being representative of the business/families you serve and make your workforce resemble the same.Stop segregating the cafeteria-come into the 21st century,make realistic expectations,get rid of your seasoned,senior HR people and get fresh talent in the door from the HR coordinator doing the terrible orientation to the Trainer...It;s time!

Other reviews for Lennox

Glad to change at the top

Former Employee - Sourcing Manager  in  Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Sourcing Manager in Carrollton, TX

Pros

The management team that I worked under has mostly been replaced, which is a good thing. Overall it was not a bad company, somewhat of a good ole boys network, but that is mostly tied to the industry. The company seems to have above average pay, and the bonuses are top notch

Cons

I had left the company prior to the new leadership taking over. The management that I worked under was not employee (or human being) friendly and for the most part they have been replaced. It was a very difficult work environment, and the expectations were unreasonable. More troublesome is that the management focused on the wrong things, which were largely irrelevant to our larger metrics.

Listen to the employees

use caution if considering a job with Lennox

Current Employee - SOX Coordinator/ERS Coordinator  in  Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - SOX Coordinator/ERS Coordinator in Des Moines, IA

Pros

Great company to work for. Most people with the company are in for the long haul. That is one thing that attracted me to Lennox.

Cons

current state of corporate reorganization, just found out that my Des Moines office will be no longer as of 2010.

I hope that the move to split distribution into smaller regions works out, along with the storefronts. If it does not, it could be catastrophic for the company as a whole!

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox.

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!