There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

Lennox

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Lennox has a reputation for integrity, excellence, and quality. This is found in the development, manufacturing ad distribution of the Lennox products.

Cons

Within a larger corporation, some performance recognition and reward is lost. I do not have any additional negative feedback to provide.

I do not have any advice to management to provide.

68 Other Employee Reviews for Lennox (View Most Recent)

Terrible place to work-Run like the Dickens

Current Employee - Benefits  in  Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Benefits in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Centrally located to DFW,nice building,good benefits,good pay

Cons

Not a place for diverse candidates,the manager is terrible and has been for years..Everyone knows it but noone is willing to reconcile their error of ever hiring this person.The HR team as a whole to work for is pretty terrible-they have had the OFCCP sitting on site many times because of the lack of diverse employees throughout the company..The systems are old and their money is too-they will pay for the skillset but once you are in-beware they treat you like bubblegum on the back of a shoe.No work/life balance-hopefully the new family in charge makes some tremendous changes otherwise they will continue to be the backwoods,good-ole boy network that it always has been.

Get a D/I person,devote yourself to being representative of the business/families you serve and make your workforce resemble the same.Stop segregating the cafeteria-come into the 21st century,make realistic expectations,get rid of your seasoned,senior HR people and get fresh talent in the door from the HR coordinator doing the terrible orientation to the Trainer...It;s time!

Glad to change at the top

Former Employee - Sourcing Manager  in  Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Sourcing Manager in Carrollton, TX

I worked at Lennox

Pros

The management team that I worked under has mostly been replaced, which is a good thing. Overall it was not a bad company, somewhat of a good ole boys network, but that is mostly tied to the industry. The company seems to have above average pay, and the bonuses are top notch

Cons

I had left the company prior to the new leadership taking over. The management that I worked under was not employee (or human being) friendly and for the most part they have been replaced. It was a very difficult work environment, and the expectations were unreasonable. More troublesome is that the management focused on the wrong things, which were largely irrelevant to our larger metrics.

Listen to the employees

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!