Lennox

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Lennox has a reputation for integrity, excellence, and quality. This is found in the development, manufacturing ad distribution of the Lennox products.

Cons

Within a larger corporation, some performance recognition and reward is lost. I do not have any additional negative feedback to provide.

Advice to Management

I do not have any advice to management to provide.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Glad to change at the top

Former Employee - Sourcing Manager in Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Sourcing Manager in Carrollton, TX

I worked at Lennox

Pros

The management team that I worked under has mostly been replaced, which is a good thing. Overall it was not a bad company, somewhat of a good ole boys network, but that is mostly tied to the industry. The company seems to have above average pay, and the bonuses are top notch

Cons

I had left the company prior to the new leadership taking over. The management that I worked under was not employee (or human being) friendly and for the most part they have been replaced. It was a very difficult work environment, and the expectations were unreasonable. More troublesome is that the management focused on the wrong things, which were largely irrelevant to our larger metrics.

Advice to Management

Listen to the employees

use caution if considering a job with Lennox

Current Employee - SOX Coordinator/ERS Coordinator in Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - SOX Coordinator/ERS Coordinator in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Great company to work for. Most people with the company are in for the long haul. That is one thing that attracted me to Lennox.

Cons

current state of corporate reorganization, just found out that my Des Moines office will be no longer as of 2010.

Advice to Management

I hope that the move to split distribution into smaller regions works out, along with the storefronts. If it does not, it could be catastrophic for the company as a whole!