Lennox

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

N/A

Former Employee - Program Manager in Richardson, TX
Former Employee - Program Manager in Richardson, TX

I worked at Lennox full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Senior leaders (Presidents and CEO)

Cons

Middle management spend more time protecting their jobs and positions than doing what is right for the company.

N/A

81 Other Employee Reviews for Lennox (View Most Recent)

Great company, people.

Current Intern - Summer Intern
    Current Intern - Summer Intern

I have been working at Lennox as an intern

Pros

the people there truly care about their work and making sure you are learning as well or helped whenever needed. Got a grasp of every part of the business. Let you decide what you wanted to get out of the internship. Once assigned projects, employees went out of their way to help or respond to emails which was great. The company has great values, and people who are friendly and will truly care.

Cons

Internship not as structured, things were planned on the go, based of business needs, so at times there wasn't much to do. This lead to a lot of work or tasks that were assigned which didn't have to do with the specific role you were hired for but it was still a learning experience. Also, the HVAC industry can be dull at times, the business aspect is interesting but nothing great about HVAC it is what it is.

Old School Boys Club from 1945

I worked at Lennox full-time

Pros

small town, small group, flexibility of schedule, pay

Cons

Hired at a senior level, but allowed to make no decisions, invited to meetings and then not asked to talk or allowed to make suggestions. I was told I was not the correct gender, and I was isolated for that, and for not joining the "management club" as well as taking up for poor treatment of the union personnel. Financials are not communicated and they are moving operations to Mexico while other corporations are bringing manufacturing back to the US. If you work for Lennox, and in a male dominated career field, I suggest keeping your mouth shut or working an off shift until the communist die off or find another job.

Spend money to invest in the people and get into the 21st Century, otherwise, move all your operations to Mexico and get out of the US, quit claiming to be an American company, and go buy another yacht while the American worker seeks out a smaller house and bankruptcy.

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox