Lennox
www.lennoxinternational.com Richardson, TX 5000+ Employees

Old School Boys Club from 1945

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lennox full-time

Prossmall town, small group, flexibility of schedule, pay

ConsHired at a senior level, but allowed to make no decisions, invited to meetings and then not asked to talk or allowed to make suggestions. I was told I was not the correct gender, and I was isolated for that, and for not joining the "management club" as well as taking up for poor treatment of the union personnel. Financials are not communicated and they are moving operations to Mexico while other corporations are bringing manufacturing back to the US. If you work for Lennox, and in a male dominated career field, I suggest keeping your mouth shut or working an off shift until the communist die off or find another job.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend money to invest in the people and get into the 21st Century, otherwise, move all your operations to Mexico and get out of the US, quit claiming to be an American company, and go buy another yacht while the American worker seeks out a smaller house and bankruptcy.

Great experience!

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Lennox as an intern

Pros: Outstanding mentoring opportunities and very helpful co-workers Cons: Not much to say in this area. Slow moving at… More

Reliability Engineer Co-op

Reliability Engineer Co-op (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lennox part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule, down to eart people Cons: I can not think of any Cons Advice to Senior Management: This would not apply to this Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lennox.

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lennox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lennox CEO Todd M. Bluedorn. All reviews posted anonymously by Lennox employees.