There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

Great Company to work for if you look stability and hour flexibility

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst  in  Richardson, TX
Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Lennox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flexible work hours and very good leadership

Cons

Getting promotions are difficult and and when new job opportunities come up they already have someone picked out for the position before even posting it.

There are great people leaving the company and most of them leave for the same reason (lack of opportunities to advance their careers).

67 Other Employee Reviews for Lennox (View Most Recent)

Good experience even through numerous cutbacks

Former Employee - Director  in  Richardson, TX
    Former Employee - Director in Richardson, TX

I worked at Lennox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Very friendly employees and environment. Most folks are supportive of one another. Benefits are ok and the director level and above positions are eligible for bonus. If it is a good sales year, then it can be lucrative. I made a lot of friends there and that is what I looked forward to when I went to work. I also had a supportive manager but not everyone did.

Cons

Cutbacks and cost cutting measures. Everyone is doing more work with less people and staff. Eye is always on bottom line sales and what to say to investors. Male dominant company - few women get promoted.

Listen to the employees, not just managers. Recognition goes a long way. Promote women. Reputation is that it is a boys club.

As an Mechanical Intern at Lennox I have learned, gained, and experienced many things. Great company.

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer Intern  in  Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer Intern in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at Lennox part-time for more than a year

Pros

Work on your own schedule. Very easy going. Great people. Very nice. You will gain great experience. Pay for an intern is good. Everyone is very laid back.

Cons

Traffic driving here. Sometimes will get on to for things that are out of your control. Can be very picky at times and pushing you on completing things in an unrealistic times frame. There not much cons.

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!