Lennox

www.lennoxinternational.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

Great Company to work for if you look stability and hour flexibility

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Richardson, TX
Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Lennox full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible work hours and very good leadership

Cons

Getting promotions are difficult and and when new job opportunities come up they already have someone picked out for the position before even posting it.

There are great people leaving the company and most of them leave for the same reason (lack of opportunities to advance their careers).

78 Other Employee Reviews for Lennox (View Most Recent)

Opportunities for Improvement

Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Richardson, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Richardson, TX

I worked at Lennox full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Lennox is an old company who does well at keeping up with current trends in the industry in terms of products.

Cons

With old processes that are long overdue for automation, many times they end up behind the curve in their back office which slows them down overall. Also, they have a huge amount of finance people at the "Senior Analyst" level who aren't being groomed to move forward and opportunities at the next level are sparse.

Invest real time and effort (money) in Lean practices and follow through on process changes. Also, work on grooming from within and creating opportunities for employees. Stop putting high value people in low value roles.

Good experience even through numerous cutbacks

Former Employee - Director in Richardson, TX
    Former Employee - Director in Richardson, TX

I worked at Lennox full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Very friendly employees and environment. Most folks are supportive of one another. Benefits are ok and the director level and above positions are eligible for bonus. If it is a good sales year, then it can be lucrative. I made a lot of friends there and that is what I looked forward to when I went to work. I also had a supportive manager but not everyone did.

Cons

Cutbacks and cost cutting measures. Everyone is doing more work with less people and staff. Eye is always on bottom line sales and what to say to investors. Male dominant company - few women get promoted.

Listen to the employees, not just managers. Recognition goes a long way. Promote women. Reputation is that it is a boys club.

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox