There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

Great company

Current Employee - IT Management in Richardson, TX
Current Employee - IT Management in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Lennox full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Very well run. No rash decision making. No hire only to fire.

Cons

Not easy to grow due to extremely stable environment.

Explore new areas of growth and provide potential promising current employees a chance to grow.

reviews filtered by

The good people have been terminated and service to clients is now awful.

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Westhampton, NY
    Current Employee - Territory Manager in Westhampton, NY

I have been working at Lennox full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Only if you truly are in a difficult position financially and have no choice

Cons

Dramatic cuts of personnel with experienced colleagues well liked by customers pushed out the door.
    Result is loss of market share and overall credibility in the industry. The majority of the Sales People are not experienced in the industry and are not known by the clients.Technically experienced and trained clients prefer to deal with their peers and not with inexperienced sales people with a liberal arts background or not even a university degree. As a result the company continues to lose market share.

Look outside for talent in management , keep experienced well educated staff

Terrible work environment

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Richardson, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Richardson, TX

I worked at Lennox full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Pros? Ok, the management team are pros at being thick as whale omelets.

Cons

You name it:

Obtuse management
    Unreasonable
    Disrespectful
    Arrogant
    Petty
    Dishonest
    Arbitrary in rule making and enforcement
    I could go on and on....

This company is almost a parody of corporate dimwitted stereotypes. As an employee you are bombarded with a bewildering array of contradictory and dense office politics. In the group that I worked in, it appeared as though HR went out of their way to find the most obsessive compulsive, unreasonable, and borderline psychotic people with a low IQ, and then thought it would be a hoot to put these people in charge of a group of a hundred or so agents. I literally cannot bash this turd of a company enough. Sorting bobcats would be a less stressful and painful job than tolerating these imbeciles for more than an nanosecond. With that in mind, five years there was an eternity of Hellish torment with mentally challenged demons dreaming of the most stupid and childish ways to torment us as find new ways to make the job more difficult. I actually begun to believe that I had died and this was my Hell. So, after years of drug and PTSD therapy I am almost starting to mentally heal.

Flee this company, run don't walk...Even if you have been unemployed for years on end and living under a bridge with alcoholic sex offenders; it's not worth it!

A waste of time....They only listen to the voices in their heads that tell them they are God.

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox