Lennox

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

Terrible work environment

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Richardson, TX
Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Richardson, TX

I worked at Lennox full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Pros? Ok, the management team are pros at being thick as whale omelets.

Cons

You name it:

Obtuse management
Unreasonable
Disrespectful
Arrogant
Petty
Dishonest
Arbitrary in rule making and enforcement
I could go on and on....

This company is almost a parody of corporate dimwitted stereotypes. As an employee you are bombarded with a bewildering array of contradictory and dense office politics. In the group that I worked in, it appeared as though HR went out of their way to find the most obsessive compulsive, unreasonable, and borderline psychotic people with a low IQ, and then thought it would be a hoot to put these people in charge of a group of a hundred or so agents. I literally cannot bash this turd of a company enough. Sorting bobcats would be a less stressful and painful job than tolerating these imbeciles for more than an nanosecond. With that in mind, five years there was an eternity of Hellish torment with mentally challenged demons dreaming of the most stupid and childish ways to torment us as find new ways to make the job more difficult. I actually begun to believe that I had died and this was my Hell. So, after years of drug and PTSD therapy I am almost starting to mentally heal.

Flee this company, run don't walk...Even if you have been unemployed for years on end and living under a bridge with alcoholic sex offenders; it's not worth it!

A waste of time....They only listen to the voices in their heads that tell them they are God.

78 Other Employee Reviews for Lennox (View Most Recent)

In the months I was there they fired and let of the people who really mattered and cared about others.

Current Employee - Accounting Support in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Accounting Support in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Lennox full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Clean workspaces, cafe, covered parking, security,

Cons

Discrimination, no appreciation given to contractors, especially the military veterans

when someone has an issue with discrimination and it's taken to management and HR, the problem should be dealt with and NOT IGNORED!!!!!

Alot of unknowns

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Lennox full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Your colleagues for the most part are okay

Cons

Management has the slightest clue what their employees actually do.
    The insurance is the absolute worst you have to pay for so much they only have high deductible plans
    Pay is very, very low end for the amount of work they want you to do
    Rather than compensate their employees effectively they spend more money on golf and other weird things such as trips and etc
    Not much room to advance in the company you don't move unless someone retires
    Low morale

Make it more about your employees, if they are happy then the morale will increase and therefore there will be greater productivity. Also do not place individuals that are not qualified to be in a management position. They may look good on paper but being absolute clueless when their employees have a question doesn't really help much

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox