Lennox
www.lennoxinternational.com Richardson, TX 5000+ Employees

Too Many Changes Going ON - some not good

I have been working at Lennox

ProsLennox has a lot of long term employees which has to say something about the company. Very competitive salaries and usually there are opportunities to grow.

ConsA lot of changes at the corporate management level. Some decisions that have been made are questionable. Starting to get too many layers of management again competing against each other rather than working for a common goal.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure you have a solid plan in place before making organizational changes.

Dave Lennox is a Humanoid Robot

Bilingual Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Lennox

Pros: Decent salary, excellent benefits, good people. Excellent training. They have social… Cons: Doing the same thing day in day out, eventually in… Advice to Senior Management: Ease up on the call volumes a bit. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A mushroom type existence - kept in the dark and fed BS.

Territory Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lennox

Pros: I truly cannot see any - just some work experience… Cons: No technical support, other than what you could dig out yourself on the intranet. Fvaoritism when… Advice to Senior Management: Get some on the job experience - stop being invisible. Learn honesty in directives and communicate expectations clearly. Try to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lennox.

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lennox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lennox CEO Todd M. Bluedorn. All reviews posted anonymously by Lennox employees.