Lennox

www.lennoxinternational.com
  www.lennoxinternational.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lennox

Good Company to Work for.

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Lennox has very good Medical Benefits compared to other companies in the HVAC industry.
Training and learning are becoming more of a focus, which is great to be a part of.
Good opportunities to grow with the company.

Cons

Lennox, like most large companies can lose sight of the individual. Sometimes people are left in positions just because of longevity, not because of their ability or expertise.

It would be good for management, especially senior, to make sure all of their direct reports are really doing what is best for Lennox and their employees. Managers need to remember they work with people, not products.

77 Other Employee Reviews for Lennox (View Most Recent)

Working at Lennox

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

Beside's current management changes at Lennox, It is a nice place to work. It's not like Googgle or other hitech Companies. BUt compare to other places that I work for, Lennox is in the top.

Cons

Since the Company is old company, there a lot of employees who are not into new technology or ideas. I guess poeple do not want a change.

My advice to management is hire more young people, and retrain the old engineers. I do thank you for investing R&D while the economy was in recession. Keep up the good investment in R&D.

Totally different company today.

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Lennox

Pros

The people are amazing. The organization has had a legacy of being dedicated to providing top quality and industry leading products.

Cons

Senior Management is out of touch with customers and market. Unfortunately, this is reflected in the current performance of the company.

Gaither and analyze customer, competitive, and market data from the frontline soldiers to drive decisions. Stop allowing data to be interpreted to validate decisions that have already been made or implemented.

There are newer employer reviews for Lennox