Lennox
www.lennoxinternational.com Richardson, TX 5000+ Employees

Good Company to Work for.

Operations Supervisor (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsLennox has very good Medical Benefits compared to other companies in the HVAC industry.
Training and learning are becoming more of a focus, which is great to be a part of.
Good opportunities to grow with the company.

ConsLennox, like most large companies can lose sight of the individual. Sometimes people are left in positions just because of longevity, not because of their ability or expertise.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be good for management, especially senior, to make sure all of their direct reports are really doing what is best for Lennox and their employees. Managers need to remember they work with people, not products.

Working at Lennox

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Lennox

Pros: Beside's current management changes at Lennox, It is a nice place to work. It's not like Googgle… Cons: Since the Company is old company, there a lot of employees who are… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to management is hire more young people, and retrain the old engineers. I do thank… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Totally different company today.

Sales (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Lennox

Pros: The people are amazing. The organization has had a legacy… Cons: Senior Management is out of touch with customers and market. … Advice to Senior Management: Gaither and analyze customer, competitive, and market data from the frontline soldiers to drive decisions. … More
There are newer reviews on Lennox.

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lennox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lennox CEO Todd M. Bluedorn. All reviews posted anonymously by Lennox employees.